Sunday, January 29, 2012

Revlon's Popular

Well once I started reading the blogs again I had quite the lemming for Revlon's Starry Pink. A few days ago I happened by the Revlon display in Walmart and noticed Popular. It looked identical to Starry Pink so I snatched it up. Upon further research I found that it is a re-release of Starry Pink with a different name. Tonight I was in Target and actually found a Starry Pink sitting in the Popular marked area. So I snagged it. I wanted a back up anyway.

I adore the milky pink and silver glitter combo. I did something similar on New Year's with some polishes I already had totally unaware of Starry Pink/Popular's existence. Haha.

The application was great. I was surprised. The only thing that was strange is I had some pin prick like dots all over some nails after I had applied top coat. I'm assuming it just didn't react well to my top coat. It was so pretty that I didn't even care.





I also must say my nails are quite shorter in these photos than normal. Over the past several months I've been using Qtica and I have been able to grow my nails out longer and stronger than I use to keep them. Love it. Unfortunately I suffered a break on my index finger for the first time in ages. Snagged it on a shoe of all things. So i filed down accordingly.

Hope you enjoyed my first polish post in what seems like forever! Haha.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    I´m posting about the same polish and I´ve used one of your pics with a link to your blog in order to respect the copyright to your pic.
    Hope it´s OK for you...
    If not, just let me know and I´ll erase your pic and link to your blog!
    thanks
    ÑOÑA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes that is ok! Thank you for being so considerate. Have a wonderful day! =)

      Delete